- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
For those celebrating St Patrick’s day here is an Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin. This super cute crocheted shamrock or four-leaf clover, Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin by Sarah Trageser,widely accepted as a symbol of good luck and fortune comes with a free written pattern and a step-by-step photos tutorial.
A smart little bird told me (via ravelry comments) that a true shamrock is only three leaves. So while this may be a nice pattern for a four-leaf clover, you should leave out one repeat from each round to make a shamrock.
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Sarah Trageser for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.