- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- Adorable Starlight Baby Blanket Free Pattern
For those celebrating St Patrick’s day here is an Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin. This super cute crocheted shamrock or four-leaf clover, Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin by Sarah Trageser,widely accepted as a symbol of good luck and fortune comes with a free written pattern and a step-by-step photos tutorial.
A smart little bird told me (via ravelry comments) that a true shamrock is only three leaves. So while this may be a nice pattern for a four-leaf clover, you should leave out one repeat from each round to make a shamrock.
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Sarah Trageser for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.