- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Swirl Hat Pattern In Two Colours [Video Tutorial]
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
Really simple yet so beautiful, this baby blanket is relaxing and easy to make. This pattern is a wonderful combination of great choices. The pastel colors chosen for this Easy Baby Blanket by Claire from Crochet Leaf are so sweet and perfect for a baby. The darling, simple little edging added to this baby blanket made in soft variegated baby yarn ads so much cuteness to the whole project.
Worked in fingering yarn and a 3 mm hook.
Width 21″/53 cm, length 27″/68 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.