- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- Adorable Crochet Sea Turtle Applique Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Mask
- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
Really simple yet so beautiful, this baby blanket is relaxing and easy to make. This pattern is a wonderful combination of great choices. The pastel colors chosen for this Easy Baby Blanket by Claire from Crochet Leaf are so sweet and perfect for a baby. The darling, simple little edging added to this baby blanket made in soft variegated baby yarn ads so much cuteness to the whole project.
Worked in fingering yarn and a 3 mm hook.
Width 21″/53 cm, length 27″/68 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.