- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Tree Design To Make Your Christmas Fun And Unique
Really simple yet so beautiful, this baby blanket is relaxing and easy to make. This pattern is a wonderful combination of great choices. The pastel colors chosen for this Easy Baby Blanket by Claire from Crochet Leaf are so sweet and perfect for a baby. The darling, simple little edging added to this baby blanket made in soft variegated baby yarn ads so much cuteness to the whole project.
Worked in fingering yarn and a 3 mm hook.
Width 21″/53 cm, length 27″/68 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.