- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Entrelac Crochet
If you love repetitive patterns, you’ll love this baby blanket pattern too! The Cuddle & Coo Blanket by Terry Day is the perfect baby blanket to cuddle your baby and keep warm. The pattern is easy and fun to make and looks soft and big enough to serve -at your choice- as a cuddling blanket or as a very warm rug. The scalloped fan edging adds charms and offers a vintage note.
Blanket measures 34½” x 34½”
RED HEART® “Soft Baby Steps®”: 4 balls 9700 Baby
Pink A, 1 ball 9620 Baby Green B.
Crochet Hooks: 5mm [US H-8] and 5.5mm [US I-9].
GAUGE: 14 sts = 4”; 10 rows = 4” in pattern using smaller
hook. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to
obtain the gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Terry Day for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.