- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
- Cute Crochet Baby Cardigan To Make For A New Baby
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- Lovely Texture-Rich Afghan Square
If you love repetitive patterns, you’ll love this baby blanket pattern too! The Cuddle & Coo Blanket by Terry Day is the perfect baby blanket to cuddle your baby and keep warm. The pattern is easy and fun to make and looks soft and big enough to serve -at your choice- as a cuddling blanket or as a very warm rug. The scalloped fan edging adds charms and offers a vintage note.
Blanket measures 34½” x 34½”
RED HEART® “Soft Baby Steps®”: 4 balls 9700 Baby
Pink A, 1 ball 9620 Baby Green B.
Crochet Hooks: 5mm [US H-8] and 5.5mm [US I-9].
GAUGE: 14 sts = 4”; 10 rows = 4” in pattern using smaller
hook. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to
obtain the gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Terry Day for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.