- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.