- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.