- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.