- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.