- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- This Crochet Flower Square Blanket Is So Beautiful!
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.