- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
Mommy to an Angel Girl or Angel Boy? Use this lovely Angel Heart Granny Square pattern to make a beautiful afghan for your lovelies. It’s very easy to fall in love with this cute angel heart with wings motif. It’s also a great way to show love with a meaningful gift like a blanket filled with hearts and crocheted with love…and a little crochet project for Valentine.
Materials: ( I used )
4,5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn: (Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend) color A,B,C
Image source: the whoot
Thanks to Maz Kwok for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.