- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- Beautiful Cake Yarn Baby Blanket
Mommy to an Angel Girl or Angel Boy? Use this lovely Angel Heart Granny Square pattern to make a beautiful afghan for your lovelies. It’s very easy to fall in love with this cute angel heart with wings motif. It’s also a great way to show love with a meaningful gift like a blanket filled with hearts and crocheted with love…and a little crochet project for Valentine.
Materials: ( I used )
4,5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn: (Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend) color A,B,C
Image source: the whoot
Thanks to Maz Kwok for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.