- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Owl Keychain
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
Mommy to an Angel Girl or Angel Boy? Use this lovely Angel Heart Granny Square pattern to make a beautiful afghan for your lovelies. It’s very easy to fall in love with this cute angel heart with wings motif. It’s also a great way to show love with a meaningful gift like a blanket filled with hearts and crocheted with love…and a little crochet project for Valentine.
Materials: ( I used )
4,5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn: (Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend) color A,B,C
Image source: the whoot
Thanks to Maz Kwok for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.