- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- Robin Lynn Shared I just wanted to share the American Flag
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
Mommy to an Angel Girl or Angel Boy? Use this lovely Angel Heart Granny Square pattern to make a beautiful afghan for your lovelies. It’s very easy to fall in love with this cute angel heart with wings motif. It’s also a great way to show love with a meaningful gift like a blanket filled with hearts and crocheted with love…and a little crochet project for Valentine.
Materials: ( I used )
4,5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn: (Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend) color A,B,C
Image source: the whoot
Thanks to Maz Kwok for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.