- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Garland And Angel Ornaments With Free Patterns
Love these cute, simple little flowers! They are easy and quick to make. These colorful Crocheted Flowers designed by Moois van Me are beautiful, versatile and a beautiful way to embellish your world. They can be made with cotton yarn, wool, crochet cotton, pretty much any yarn you want, they are also great to use scrap yarn in an artistic way.
I wrote this pattern because I wanted crocheted flowers to make fridge magnets.
This one is flat and closed in the middle
Just glue a magnet at the back for magnets.
But it is also usable for brooches, as appliques, …
Thanks to Moois van Me for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.