- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
Love these cute, simple little flowers! They are easy and quick to make. These colorful Crocheted Flowers designed by Moois van Me are beautiful, versatile and a beautiful way to embellish your world. They can be made with cotton yarn, wool, crochet cotton, pretty much any yarn you want, they are also great to use scrap yarn in an artistic way.
I wrote this pattern because I wanted crocheted flowers to make fridge magnets.
This one is flat and closed in the middle
Just glue a magnet at the back for magnets.
But it is also usable for brooches, as appliques, …
Thanks to Moois van Me for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.