- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.