- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
This lacey crochet stitch is beautiful beyond words. A stunning combination of pineapple and shells motifs, which creates a texture with a vintage and exquisite look! Who would have thought this simple combination could look so great? The Peacock Lace Crochet courtesy of MyPicot can be used to create gorgeous clothing items as well as home decor items is the key to use to open the door to imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.