- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
- Absolutely Lovely Crochet Baby Bonnet Free Pattern
This lacey crochet stitch is beautiful beyond words. A stunning combination of pineapple and shells motifs, which creates a texture with a vintage and exquisite look! Who would have thought this simple combination could look so great? The Peacock Lace Crochet courtesy of MyPicot can be used to create gorgeous clothing items as well as home decor items is the key to use to open the door to imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.