- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
This lacey crochet stitch is beautiful beyond words. A stunning combination of pineapple and shells motifs, which creates a texture with a vintage and exquisite look! Who would have thought this simple combination could look so great? The Peacock Lace Crochet courtesy of MyPicot can be used to create gorgeous clothing items as well as home decor items is the key to use to open the door to imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.