- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] How to Crochet The Perfect Rose
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
This is a lovely stitch, which is simply called: the Blanket Stitch. Great for a baby or a lap throw, this stitch is super easy. The Crochet Blanket Using the Blanket Stitch written tutorial, courtesy of Rescued Paw Designs includes the free pattern for the blanket and pictures. The final size should measure approximately 23×27 inches however it can be easily adjusted to make a wider or longer blanket.
The Blanket Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (size 4) I used
Red Heart Soft Yarn in Light Gray Heather,Teal, Tangerine, Turquoise, Chocolate & Guacamole.
and Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine.
- Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Blanket Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.