- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
With an interesting effect, this crochet stitch in different colors looks -to me- like cute, little rows of Japanese fans. Long Loop Shell Stitch by MyPicot seems so much fun and it looks like the stitch you may want to try next. This stitch is perfect to use to create pretty handmade things to decorate your house, or maybe to make a beautiful blouse or other clothing piece. This stitch is so versatile and the texture leaves room for creative imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.