- 6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
- DIY Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triweave Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
With an interesting effect, this crochet stitch in different colors looks -to me- like cute, little rows of Japanese fans. Long Loop Shell Stitch by MyPicot seems so much fun and it looks like the stitch you may want to try next. This stitch is perfect to use to create pretty handmade things to decorate your house, or maybe to make a beautiful blouse or other clothing piece. This stitch is so versatile and the texture leaves room for creative imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.