- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- Mulan Princess Amigurumi Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
Here is another cute stitch pattern from Vita Apala of Mon Petit Violon. It’s rated easy and looks absolutely fabulous. The texture resembles shells and it’s very interesting because it looks different and beautiful on both sides. It’s pretty much like having two different stitches. Which one will you choose?
We have already discussed and admired 4 of the free and beautiful stitches offered by Vita on her blog. To learn more about the new stitch and to get the pattern in PDF format, please visit Mon Petit Violon blog.
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.