- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- Fun And Colorful Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.