- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
Very versatile and with a funny name, this crochet stitch is perfect to create many projects. The Crazy Stitch Afghan by Elle In Stitches is an intermediate crochet level stitch that create a beautiful and quite interesting texture. This blanket pattern is great to use for the baby blankets, but not only!
Crazy stitch is also great for making washcloths, ponchos, shrugs and many other projects. Surprise yourself with a stripe pattern by using the random stripe generator. This crochet stitch looks amazingly gorgeous in stripes!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elle In Stitches
Thanks to Elle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.