- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
I love this basket in beautiful eye-catching color and finished with leather handles. That’s truly remarkable. Bricks Basket by Julie King is an easy project made in RED HEART Cordial.”This yarn is actually like a cord, so it is perfect for projects like this crochet basket that need to be sturdy.”
This basket measures 11” (28 cm) in diameter x 5½” (14 cm) tall.
RED HEART® Cordial™: 3 balls 9949 Cheerful Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.0mm [US H-8] Yarn needle, scissors, leather scrap: 2” x 6” (5 x 15 cm), four ¾” studs or rivets GAUGE: 14 dc = 4” (10 cm); 6 rows = 4”(10 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles/ hook to obtain the gauge given.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Julie King for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.