- [Free Pattern] Overly Adorable Square Crochet Motif To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- Eeyore Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern. Thanks for noticin’ me!
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
Any bathroom needs a great bathmat! Your feet deserve a soft and warm landing feeling when stepping on a bathmat. The pretty looks are a bonus for the soul. This pretty simple, yet so beautiful Puff Bathmat by Stoneface Creations is perfect in any way. The puff stitch creates a gorgeous look and the pattern is so easy to make, a beginner could make it!
Ice Park Cotton – 12 skeins at 125 yards per skein – But I did use 2 strands together so you could cut this in half if using a thicker yarn.
Single Crochet, HDC Half Double Crochet and Puff Stitch
Finished Measurement – approximately 24″ X 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stoneface Creations
Thanks to Stoneface Creations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.