- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
Any bathroom needs a great bathmat! Your feet deserve a soft and warm landing feeling when stepping on a bathmat. The pretty looks are a bonus for the soul. This pretty simple, yet so beautiful Puff Bathmat by Stoneface Creations is perfect in any way. The puff stitch creates a gorgeous look and the pattern is so easy to make, a beginner could make it!
Ice Park Cotton – 12 skeins at 125 yards per skein – But I did use 2 strands together so you could cut this in half if using a thicker yarn.
Single Crochet, HDC Half Double Crochet and Puff Stitch
Finished Measurement – approximately 24″ X 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stoneface Creations
Thanks to Stoneface Creations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.