- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Any bathroom needs a great bathmat! Your feet deserve a soft and warm landing feeling when stepping on a bathmat. The pretty looks are a bonus for the soul. This pretty simple, yet so beautiful Puff Bathmat by Stoneface Creations is perfect in any way. The puff stitch creates a gorgeous look and the pattern is so easy to make, a beginner could make it!
Ice Park Cotton – 12 skeins at 125 yards per skein – But I did use 2 strands together so you could cut this in half if using a thicker yarn.
Single Crochet, HDC Half Double Crochet and Puff Stitch
Finished Measurement – approximately 24″ X 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stoneface Creations
Thanks to Stoneface Creations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.