- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- Crochet Tablecloth With Indian Elephants Design
This is a perfect project for beginners: easy to make, gorgeous looking, practical and quick. That means you get instant gratification! Plus, is the perfect gift for your friends, coffee or tea drinkers, who are going to fall inlove with this cozy mug warmer pattern! “Marion’s cozy mug warmer” by Marion is designed ‘to keep warm your tea and safe your hands” And of course, to become popular among your friends with your little handmade gifts.
When I searched through the free mug patterns on ravelry, i
could not find one like i wanted. So i made up my own. This is
my first pattern, i crochet since 7 months. Feel free to correct any
errors or suggest improvements, just leave me a comment. I lost
the paper where i exactly wrote down every step i did, i hope i
did not forget anything here. Pattern fits any standard souvenir
style mugs. My language is german, so please correct my
english if necessary.
● Yarn: choose chunky, soft and pastel colored yarn,
acryl or acryl/wool mixture may be better than cotton
for a stretchy result. I used Schachenmayer SMC Bergen, 2 € per skein,
natural white and rose.
● Hook: Prym 6 mm or whatever works well with your
own chosen yarn.
● Gauge: not important (Source)
Image source: Laura Parkinson of Purl About Town
Thanks to Marion for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.