- [Free Pattern] How to Crochet The Perfect Rose
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
The idea of a crocheting water lily pad floating in a pool of cool blue water is kind of like color therapy. It’s relaxing, beautiful and playful at the same time. This lily pad is easy and fast to make and makes a bright and cheerful addition to any afghan. The playful effect that this Water Lily Pad Granny Square by Tamara Adams displays only adds value to the uniqueness of the pattern.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
SIZE: 6” (15.25 cm)
GAUGE: Using the specified yarn and hook size, and crocheting somewhat tightly, results in a 6” (15.24 cm) square. Lily pad is 5” (12.7 cm) across. If you use a heavier worsted yarn than the Simply Soft yarn recommended for the water and border, you may need to go down a hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: txmommylady’s crochet spot
Thanks to Tamara Adams for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.