- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
The peace symbol or the peace sign, is one the most popular and well known signs around the world. This Peace Sign Granny Square by JudyK uses the “peace sign” designed in the 1950s as the logo for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament and adopted by anti-war from around the world (see more here). Such a groovy design! And so much history behind it! I love this pattern that has the peace design incorporated, it makes me feel good.
Image source: Patti
Thanks to JudyK for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.