- [Free Pattern] This Flower Scrubby Is A Clever Way To Deep Clean Your House
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- Faded Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
It is fun and easy! This Impossible Hexagon 12 inch Afghan Granny Square by Stramenda is the proof that a hexagon can grow into a square! I find this idea intriguing and amusing! I think you’re going to love making this beautiful square with a little bit of lace and a nice contrast between lacy and compact.
Colours: Square can be made in two or more contrasting colours. Change colours wherever you like by fastening off, and starting with a new colour in the same spot. If continuing rows in the same colour, do not fasten off.
Image source: Stramenda
Thanks to Stramenda for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.