- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
These delightful little hearts are so much fun to make! The pattern is cute and easy to follow and makes for a great effect decoration. Danish Heart by Allison Baker is a fantastic and intriguing pattern made with just single crochets. This little bi-colored heart is always fun to crochet for Valentines, for gifts, for decorations.
Crochet Danish Heart Free Pattern
Suggested Yarn and Crochet Hook Size
Fingering Weight + size C/2 – 2.75mm hook
DK Weight + size F/5 – 3.75mm hook
Worsted Weight + size H/6 – 5.00mm hook
Get your Insanely Creative Danish Heart Free Crochet Pattern at: Alipyper
Thanks to Allison for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.