- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
These delightful little hearts are so much fun to make! The pattern is cute and easy to follow and makes for a great effect decoration. Danish Heart by Allison Baker is a fantastic and intriguing pattern made with just single crochets. This little bi-colored heart is always fun to crochet for Valentines, for gifts, for decorations.
Crochet Danish Heart Free Pattern
Suggested Yarn and Crochet Hook Size
Fingering Weight + size C/2 – 2.75mm hook
DK Weight + size F/5 – 3.75mm hook
Worsted Weight + size H/6 – 5.00mm hook
Get your Insanely Creative Danish Heart Free Crochet Pattern at: Alipyper
Thanks to Allison for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.