- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern] This Cuddly Blanket Would Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
What an elegant crochet baby blanket! This pattern creates a texture that’s great looking and it’s pretty thick, yet delicate.. Elegant Squares Baby Blanket by Casey Smith is an amazing pattern that would make terrific baby gifts. So simple yet truly elegant, this baby blanket would look great in any nursery.
Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Any medium yarn can be used, and hook size can be from 4.5-5.5. This pattern was worked in acrylic, but would be great in a nice cotton as well. 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft yarn.
Blanket can be larger by increasing the original chain by increments of 2, and by adding new sections.
Get the pattern: Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Casey Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.