- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- 8 Simple Crochet Patterns For Baby Blankets
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
What an elegant crochet baby blanket! This pattern creates a texture that’s great looking and it’s pretty thick, yet delicate.. Elegant Squares Baby Blanket by Casey Smith is an amazing pattern that would make terrific baby gifts. So simple yet truly elegant, this baby blanket would look great in any nursery.
Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Any medium yarn can be used, and hook size can be from 4.5-5.5. This pattern was worked in acrylic, but would be great in a nice cotton as well. 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft yarn.
Blanket can be larger by increasing the original chain by increments of 2, and by adding new sections.
Get the pattern: Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Casey Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.