- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- Get Ready For Valentine’s Day With This Unbelievably Quick And Cute Heart Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.