- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.