- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.