- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.