- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
Add charm to your kitchen window with this lovely crochet curtain. This delightful Daisy Valance by Diane Stone is the perfect solution for any kitchen window and makes a perfect finishing touch. This beautiful pattern can totally transform your space and style the windows in your kitchen or at your front door.
14 x 45 inches
Size 10 crochet cotton (350 yds per ball):
2 balls white
1 ball each light yellow, dark yellow and light green
Size 6/1.80mm steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter
Thanks to Diane Stone for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.