- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
Here is another stunning design by Melinda Miller. I fell in love at first sight with this square, the cute bobbles and the great firm-but-soft texture. The lovely Crown Jewels pattern by Melinda Miller is intended for a 12-inch square. If you don’t know yet, you’ll get to learn the popcorn stitch and dtr stitch. The texture that the puffs give as well as the dtr stitch that gives the leaf effect are amazing. The leaf row really makes this square.
For the intermediate crocheter. Uses sc, hdc, dc, tr, dtr, and popcorn stitches. Don’t be afraid of the popcorn and dtr – they work up into a beautiful pattern.
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.