- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
Learn how to make some easy, light and super-comfy crochet sandals for women with this easy to follow pattern. Crochet Sandals pattern by Bethany Dearden can be used if you need a pair of sandals that would make you feel almost like you’re barefoot. Perfect for warm spring and summer days, this pattern even has a matching pair free crochet pattern for baby available here.
Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
Medium Weight Yarn in 2 colors
Check out the original source for this Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafts by Amanda
Thanks to Bethany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.