- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- Free Crochet Star Table Mat Pattern To Add A Warm, Homemade Touch To Any Table Setting
- Multitasking Cell Phone Pouch Crochet Pattern Everyone Needs
This baby blanket is spectacular! The Magic Rainbow Baby Blanket is a free pattern baby blanket by Tamara Kelly from Moogly . For this pattern you’ll use 11 colors : 10 colors to crochet the 36 squares and the 11th to join the squares and finish. I love how she used the petal color of one row of flowers as the center colors of the next row. Great way to allow them to shade and blend. The original pattern is for a baby size blanket however if you want a bigger size you keep adding blocks to get the size you want.
Photo credit: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.