- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
This baby blanket is spectacular! The Magic Rainbow Baby Blanket is a free pattern baby blanket by Tamara Kelly from Moogly . For this pattern you’ll use 11 colors : 10 colors to crochet the 36 squares and the 11th to join the squares and finish. I love how she used the petal color of one row of flowers as the center colors of the next row. Great way to allow them to shade and blend. The original pattern is for a baby size blanket however if you want a bigger size you keep adding blocks to get the size you want.
Photo credit: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.