- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- Stunning Easy Sweater- Hurry! We Want To See It Finished! [Free Pattern]
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.