- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.