- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Colorful Nine Colors Crochet Blouse
- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.