- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.